Call or text David Prouty at 612-860-1537
In a client's own words..."Dave was great! He explained the whole process to us thoroughly and was great at answering our questions. Dave would always answer his phone/email and respond to us almost immediately. Dave also never said that he was busy or unavailable to meet with us and always made time for us. I have already and will continue to recommend Dave to my friends and family." Sold and built new construction with Dave.
Why should you contact a Realtor FIRST, and THEN find the perfect home?
1. A Realtor might know of properties that are expected to come to market soon and that are not listed yet.
2. A Realtor can get you set up on automatic emails that will email you new listings as they hit the market!
3. You avoid Dual Agency, which occurs when you go straight to the listing agent or builder, remember that they represent the seller or builder!
4. You avoid potential conflict with receiving your rebate from us!
5. When you find the perfect home, you are in a position to jump on it! Knowing you have a Realtor on your side to represent you and help you through the process and get their first!
6. How are you going to know what a fair price is? A Realtor can do a detailed market analysis and give you information to base your decision on. And, make sure you use all of the latest forms and disclosures.
7. A Realtor can also get you in touch with good stagers, inspectors, loan officers, title companies and more!
So what does it cost to work with a professional Realtor in Minnesota? You might be surprised.
Buying or Building...
When you buy or build a home in the Twin Cities area, the seller or builder pays the commission to both the agent that has the property listed for sale AND the agent that brings in the buyer. So when you are buying or building, it costs you nothing out of pocket to work with a professional Realtor! When you work with me, there is no money up front, no admin fees or other junk fees at closing, and, you get a portion of the commission I receive back as a rebate!
If you are looking to build a home, townhome or condo anywhere in Minnesota, contact me first and find out how I can save you a lot of money and/or get you free upgrades! Contact me before you contact any builders! You will be happy you did.
Real Estate commission is 100% negotiable. But, if you interview 3 different agents from 3 different brokerages, the likely listing fee for the Twin Cities area will most likely be in the 6 to 7% range? And that commission is typically split like the diagram below, 4 ways. For a 6% listing for example, 3.3% might go to the listing brokerage to split and 2.7% goes to the Buyer's agent to split.
When you are just selling, I take an instant 15% off the listing part of the fee (3.3%) so your listing fee ends up being 85% of 3.3% or 2.81%. Added to the buyer side commission equals a total listing fee of 5.51%.
A .49% savings on a $350,000 homes is a $1,715.00 instant savings vs. a 6% listing fee. And that's a $5,215.00 savings vs. a 7% listing fee. True, in your pocket savings!
Plus I have no junk fees or admin fees, saving you hundreds of dollars more.
And like any listing, you don't pay a dime unless your property sells.
Selling and Buying/ Building...
If you are selling and buying or building, I can save you even more money, contact me to find out how. Guaranteed!
Let's meet for 20 minutes and see how much I might be able to save you! You can always email me anytime as well... firstname.lastname@example.org
When selling, a real estate agent will help you determine a fair market value for your property. The "Market" are the ready, able and willing buyers out there looking for homes. The Market is the same, no matter what company you list your home with. The fair "market" value of your property, is usually a range of where a home is likely to sell and the Market is willing to make an offer and buy. Price too far over the "market price" and the market will let you know by not submitting any offers or not even showing the property. Since the market determines the price and we provide the same or better service than most brokerages out there, why not save some money and list with me! I will do my best to get you an offer on the higher end of the market range, and charge you less to do it.
Thank you for your consideration.
- Experience. I have been a real estate agent since 1997 and a real estate broker since 1999. I have mortgage experience as well and have a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing and Management.
- Knowledge of the market. I have sold over 55 million dollars of real estate in the Twin Cities area. Most in Dakota, Scott, and Hennepin Counties, however, my business is mainly referral so I go where it takes me.
- Honesty and Integrity. I promise that I will not hard sell you into a property you do not want to buy. Buying or building a home should be fun and when you move in, you should be happy. That's important to me!
- You work with the boss. I won't pawn you off onto some new agent, you work directly with me! I take my job very seriously and will do everything I can to make your experience a pleasant one.
- No junk fees. I have no admin fees, no up front fees, and no other added on junk fees. Saving you even more! Just these fees alone can add up to hundreds and even into the thousands of dollars!
- Easy out. I offer an easy out of any contract I have with you. Sometimes personalities clash and things just don't work out. Let's not beat around the bush about it, let's talk about it and see what we can do about fixing it!
- Award winning service. I have been honored to be chosen as a Super Real Estate Agent by Twin Cities Business and Mpls St Paul Magazines. I have been in the top 5% of all MN Realtors for the most properties sold, and, the highest value of property sold. I am one of less than 3% off all Realtors Nationwide, to hold a CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) designation. And I hold the highest level of licensing available, a real estate broker.
Ok, that's enough about me. My entire business and concept is geared around helping you and saving you money while doing it. Whether you are just selling, just buying/building, or both. Give me the opportunity to work with you and save you some money along the way!
You can call or email me any time with questions. I will not hound you or even put you on a drip email campaign! I am here when you are ready to sell, buy or build a house. Feel free to run any scenario past me and let's see how we can make it work for both of us! Call or email today!
Thank you in advance for your consideration.
My promise to you...
1. I will be fair in determining what fee to charge when you are selling/listing. If you also buy or build with me as your agent, I can/will save you even more money! Guaranteed!
2. I will work hard on your behalf.
3. I will be available via email and/or phone to answer your questions.
4. I will never limit what properties I show you based on who has them listed or the commission they pay.
5. If I don't know the answer to your question, I will do my best to get the answer as quickly as possible by someone that does.
6. If you give me the opportunity to work with you and things are not working out, let's agree to cancel the contract and move on. I will even help you find another local agent that might be a better fit for you! I have never had this happen, but I will always offer it!
Not a big fan of saving money? That's fine.... if you prefer, I will gladly charge you full price like the big companies charge... I will even add on an admin fee like most brokerages charge, if you would like. Most of my clients take the savings:) Plus, I have $0 admin fee! Plus, with me, you work with the boss, and you save money! Thank you again for your consideration... email me today! email@example.com
Run your situation past me with no cost or obligation.. email firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject line put "Free Quote" and tell me about what you are trying to accomplish and I will email you back with how I can help and save you money... lots of it! Every percentage in savings is more money in your pocket! Why pay 6 or 7%?
Did You Know? All commission is nearly always paid by the seller or the builder. It is almost always split 4 ways (see chart below), the listing brokerage who then splits it with the agent that listed the property, the selling brokerage, who then splits it with the agent that brought in the buyer to the transaction. At Get a Rebate Real Estate, the rebate comes from the commission. If you are buying or building, the commission is already factored into the price and if you go directly to the listing agent or builder, you put yourself into a Dual Agency situation and then that same broker or builder now splits the total commission by 2, not 4. Don't give up total representation and the ability to get a rebate of part of the commission, contact David Prouty today!
Prouty is one of less than 3% of all Realtors nationwide, to earn/hold the Certified Residential Specialist designation. Prouty has also been named Super Real Estate Agent by Twin Cities Business and MPLS ST PAUL Magazines and has been in the top 5% of all Minnesota Realtors for the most properties sold and the highest value of properties sold in Minnesota. He is a real estate broker which is the top licensing available in real estate and he holds a BS in Marketing and Management.
David Prouty, Realtor, Broker, CRS, GRI, ePro, 612-860-1537 or email David@DavidProuty.com
Search every listing of every home for sale in MN though we can no longer use the phrase search MN MLS because the RMLS initiated a Rule that prohibited the use of the term MLS. So every place that used to say search the MLS now says Search Listings or Property Search, etc...
David Prouty, Lakeville Real Estate, Rosemount Real Estate, Apple Valley Real Estate, Burnsville Real Estate, Savage Real Estate, Eagan Real Estate, Farmington Real Estate, Prior Lake Real Estate, Credit River Township Real Estate, Shakopee Real Estate, Minneapolis Real Estate, St. Paul Real Estate, Minnesota Real Estate, call Dave Prouty today!